Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco (CA), New York (NY), Sun Valley (ID) and Holmdel (NJ). The firm serves the financial planning and investment management needs of high net worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients.
The primary role is to support the build out of Robertson Stephen’s wealth management technology platform. We are looking for someone with significant expertise in performance reporting, rebalancing and trading systems. The ideal candidate needs to have experience working with systems like Addepar, Tamarac, Orion, RedBlack and other similar systems.
- Serve as a business analyst/project manager for the build out of our technology platform
- Help implement performance reporting, portfolio rebalancing and trading system. Experiencing with trading and rebalancing systems like Blaze Portfolios, Tamarac, RedBlack, Orion, etc.
- Lead advisor onboarding and technology transition process
- Responsible for ongoing training for financial advisors to ensure we are getting the most value out of our trading and rebalancing capabilities
- Create and implement a data reconciliation process where data is standardized across all technology capabilities
- Partner with other functions including Investments, Operations, Compliance and Finance to build business reporting
- Provide regular status reports to management and key stakeholders
- Team-oriented, respectful, high integrity, humility
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction and offer perspective on new initiatives
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment
- BA/BS degree with 5-7 years of technology and project management experience in the wealth management / RIA space
- Direct experience working with providers like Addepar, Blaze Portfolios, RedBlack, Tamarac, Orion, etc., for at least 2 years providing services to an RIA or family office
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and using other productivity tools
- Ability to partner with cross organizational teams and gather customer requirements for end user computing technologies
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to encourage and build a positive, collaborative work environment
Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience