Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco, New York, Sun Valley, Holmdel, Marin County, Austin, Seattle and Denver/Vail Valley. The firm serves the financial planning and investment strategy needs of high net worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients.
The Chief Marketing Officer will be responsible for building and executing on the firm’s brand vis-à-vis its end clients and firmwide organic growth strategy. The individual will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be based out of our New York office, and will work closely with the Chief Executive Officer, the rest of the management team and all the Wealth Management Advisory teams. The person will leverage internal resources, external agency and various 3rd party vendors to deliver on marketing programs targeting high net worth (HNW) clients as well as the mass affluent segment. The person will rollout sales and marketing campaigns nationally and regionally working in close coordination with the Wealth Management Advisory teams.
- Develop strong pipeline of HNW prospects by utilizing the firm’s network, alumni and industry databases
- Build strong centers of influence including network of attorneys, CPAs, and estate lawyers
- Develop a data-driven client acquisition pipeline leveraging the firm CRM system
- Create processes for lead generation in the mass affluent segment leveraging traditional strategies, social media and technology tools
- Develop and track marketing campaigns and analytics for advisory teams, existing clients and prospects
- Identify national / regional conferences for participation across client segment (HNW/Family Office) and market themes (financial planning, ESG, divorce, etc.)
- Generate high quality client content including marketing collateral and pitchbooks covering investments, financial planning, technology, etc.
- Identify firmwide opportunities for philanthropic engagement
- Establish sales coaching program for advisory teams in coordination with 3rd party vendors
- Team-oriented, respectful, shows high integrity and humility
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction and offer perspective on new initiatives
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment
- High level of comfort working closely with employees in seven offices (and growing) who will initially be working from home, but are eventually expected to return to their respective offices
- 10+ years of previous lead generation and marketing experience – preferably in wealth management or broader financial services industry
- Deep experience utilizing social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and others
- Strategic thinker who understands and supports the goals and direction of the firm
- Demonstrated understanding of the business and market dynamics including financial performance, key objectives/challenges and competitive landscape.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the firm’s business model, services, and customers
- Proven leadership, people management, execution and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience. © 2020 Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC. All rights reserved. Robertson Stephens is a registered trademark of Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC in the United States and elsewhere.