Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco, New York, Sun Valley, Holmdel, Marin County, Austin, Denver/Vail, and Houston. The Firm serves the financial planning and investment strategy needs of high-net-worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the Firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients.
The person will be the lead Salesforce administrator at the firm responsible for advisor team onboarding and set-up, administering clients and prospects, managing various 3rd party integrations, building firmwide workflows as well as driving marketing automation. The person will report into the COO of the firm and will be a part of a leading technology team responsible for delivering cutting-edge solutions to advisors and clients. We are looking for someone with significant experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud as well as specific applications for wealth management clients. The ideal candidate will have additional experience building integrations with performance reporting, financial planning and trading and rebalancing systems.
- Design, develop, document, test and modify ongoing customization and adjustments to Salesforce.com platform. Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within the system environment and as Salesforce.com integrates with other key operational systems.
- Consult with different business areas and users to manage and implement Salesforce development priorities
- Work with our management team to establish suitable administrative processes and change management activities
- Empower user base by supporting current functionality of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Manage Salesforce users/roles/profiles, workflow rules, flows, and page layouts
- Perform data inserts and manipulations
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Resolve user reported issues or errors
- Administer and support installed AppExchange applications.
- Own implementation of data policies involving retention, access, and data integrity.
- Assists in training new users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- Team-oriented with high integrity with an ability to work with teams located all over the country
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction, offer perspective on new initiatives and multi-task.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment.
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to deliver quality work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ask, listen, decide, and follow through.
- Willing to contribute at any level.
- BA/BS degree in any field combined with a minimum of two years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- Experience working within wealth management and with financial advisor teams
- Strong Solution design skills – Flows, Workflows, Process Builder
- Strong data management abilities – Data imports, transformations, complex reporting
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, deadlines
- Experience with Salesforce data integrations
- Familiarity with Apex and Visualforce