Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco, New York, Idaho, and New Jersey. The firm serves the financial planning and investment strategy needs of high net worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients.
The primary role is to support the Central Operations Team in developing and executing scalable and efficient business processes for the firm. The ideal Operations Associate is able work with financial advisors and our custodians to on-board new advising teams and quickly provide the subsequent support each team requires in order to best serve our clients.
- Develop a strong relationship with Custodians in order to provide extraordinary service from a centralized operational structure. This means supporting the processing of requests, such as, new account opening, disbursement requests, and routine account maintenance requests.
- Learn and master the firm’s client reporting software, Addepar. Utilize this technology to conduct performance reporting for Advisors, and to run ad-hoc data analysis for team members.
- Serve as a liaison between third party managers, custodians, and financial advisors during the on-boarding of new funds.
- Work in Excel to quickly navigate and reconcile trade reports.
- Ensuring that all KYC standards and met and materials are organized in a consistent manner.
- Demonstrate a poised skillset in project management to ensure clear communication and task execution while pursuing the given deadlines.
- Team-oriented, respectful, high integrity, humility
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction and offer perspective on new initiatives
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Series certifications not required, but a plus
- Addepar experience, a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to navigate online custodian platforms, such as Schwab and Fidelity
- Holds confidence in hosting conference calls, creating meeting agendas, and articulating meeting minutes
- Demonstrates a keen risk awareness and knowledge of when and how to escalate potential issues
- Familiar enough with industry standards and regulations to suggest new processes and controls where needed
Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience