Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco (CA), New York (NY), Sun Valley (ID) and Holmdel (NJ). The firm serves the financial planning and investment strategy needs of high net worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients
The primary role is to support the build out of Robertson Stephen’s wealth management platform. We are looking to hire someone with significant expertise using the Addepar system who can lead all reporting, advisor and client onboarding as well as ongoing training for our wealth advisors.
- Serve as a business analyst/project manager for the build out of our technology platform
- Addepar blackbelt responsible for all advisor and client onboarding
- Addepar experience working with client portfolios to ensure they reflect accurate investment activity, holdings, asset classifications and related information.
- Lead the build out of performance reporting capabilities across liquid and illiquid products. Responsible for ongoing training for financial advisors to ensure we are getting the most value out of our reporting capabilities
- Implement a data reconciliation process where data is standardized across all technology capabilities
- Partner with other functions including Investments, Operations, Compliance and Finance to build business reporting
- Provide regular status reports to management and key stakeholders
- Team-oriented, respectful, high integrity, humility
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction and offer perspective on new initiatives
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment
- BA/BS degree with 5-7 years of technology and project management experience in the wealth management / RIA space
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and using other productivity tools
- Direct experience working with Addepar for at least 2 years providing services to an RIA or family office
- Ability to partner with cross organizational teams and gather customer requirements for end user computing technologies
- Management and leadership skills with the ability to encourage and build a positive, collaborative work environment.
Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience