Robertson Stephens Wealth Management (RSWM) is a national wealth management firm with offices in San Francisco, New York, Sun Valley, Holmdel, Marin County, Austin, Denver/Vail and Houston. The firm serves the financial planning and investment strategy needs of high net worth individuals and family offices. Employees of the firm share a solid work ethic, a drive to innovate within our industry and above all strive for value-creation on behalf of our clients.
The primary role is to provide client service management support to our clients and operational support to advisor teams. The ideal candidate is able work with financial advisors and our custodians with the implementation of new client accounts, trade execution, liquidity management and ongoing maintenance of existing clients.
- Work closely with financial advisors to support their clients
- Manage cash balances and daily asset transfers in accounts
- Plan and manage new account onboarding process including SMA and alternative investments
- Execute, process and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Closely monitor custodian platforms for alerts and NIGOs that impact client accounts
- Develop a strong relationship with custodians to provide extraordinary client service
- Learn and master the firm’s client reporting software, Addepar. Utilize this technology to conduct performance reporting for Advisors, and to run ad-hoc data analysis for team members.
- Serve as a liaison between third party managers, custodians, and financial advisors during the on-boarding of new funds.
- Serve as a key liaison to other operational areas supporting the Business
- Ensuring that all KYC standards and met and materials are organized in a consistent manner.
- Demonstrate a poised skillset in project management to ensure clear communication and task execution while pursuing the given deadlines
- Leverage your operational background and experience to contribute to a growing business
- Team-oriented, respectful, high integrity, humility
- Self-starter, with ability to follow direction and offer perspective on new initiatives
- Detail focused with excellent organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline focused environment
- BA/BS degree required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong interest in client service management
- Holds confidence in hosting conference calls, creating meeting agendas, and articulating meeting minutes with clients and business teams
- Ability to navigate online custodian platforms, such as Schwab and Fidelity
- Demonstrates a keen risk awareness and knowledge of when and how to escalate potential issues
- Familiar with industry standards and regulations to suggest new processes and controls, where needed
- Series certifications not required, but a plus
- Addepar experience, a plus
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Robertson Stephens Wealth Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are essential elements of our culture. We are committed to fostering an environment where individual perspectives, backgrounds, and life experiences make the firm a great place to work, and result in a more satisfying client experience